This original work was recently on loan at the Tennessee State Museum for a five-month exhibition and is currently on view at Brezinka's latest show, Rhythm and Glue in downtown Nashville, Tennessee.
Signed digital print on 110 lb natural white, matte paper. 11”x 14” custom trimmed – ready to frame!
This original portrait recently wrapped a five-month-long exhibition at the Tennessee State Museum in late 2015.
Collage, mixed media & acrylic on canvas, 48 x 60 in., 4 ft x 5 ft
A few of the many discarded and repurposed items used to create this work include:
• Original 1964 and 1978 Dylan concert tickets
• 1960 subway transit coins are the buttons on his jacket and shirt
• Vintage reel-to-reel recording tape within his elbow and lower jacket
• 1960 Polaroid’s (one used in his cheek)
• 1965 postdated handwritten card from Greenwich Village
• A vintage photo of Hibbing High School along with a Tony Rosa Grocery Store matchbook cover, also from Hibbing, Minnesota, Dylan’s hometown
• 1960 Circle In Square folk song flyer
Prints are packaged in a protective cellophane sleeve and shipped to you in a sturdy kraft mailer. Orders ship once a week and can take up to 12 days to arrive. Prints ship from Nashville, Tennessee.
Images may not be reproduced, resold or used in any form without
written consent. The purchase of this print does not transfer reproduction